Information About Edward - Roodepoort tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Edward:
|High School||R 200.00|
|Exam Prep||R 200.00|
I am a result driven, committed and articulate individual, with excellent communication skills. I am a freelance musician, performer as well as a music teacher. I am very good at teaching the theory, rudiments and history of music and the trumpet. Furthermore, I am a good listener and empathic as well as analytic.
Teaching individuals or small groups to play the B flat trumpet and Piano. Teaching theory, rudiments and history of music to students of all abilities, from beginners to advance. Planned lessons to suit the individual needs of each student. Often helped students prepare for music examinations, competitions and performances.
There are many rewards of music study: the discipline of learning an instrument, the delight of experiencing music through movement and song, the confidence gained from performance, and the friendships made through participation in ensembles.
My four-level curriculum provides a well-rounded musical education, including weekly lessons and regular evaluation. Taking part in all aspects of the curriculum helps a student perform more easily, broaden musical skills, and make new musical friends.
The individual instruction curriculum includes:
- An orientation session to discuss individual goals
- Weekly lessons tailored to meet those goals
- Regular evaluation through assessments
- Consultations on future directions
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Nigeria (2006) - Bachelor of Arts with Honors in Music (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Nigeria (2004) - Diploma in Music Education (Other) (✘ Not On File)