Information About Desiré - Free State tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Desiré:
|High School||R 250.00|
|High School||R 220.00|
|High School||R 270.00|
I am a 43 year old experienced and qualified English teacher. I have 3 years experience in Taiwan teaching English to 3 - 12 year old children, as well as Business English to Adults. Education - Bachelors Degree of Science. Including sport coach in swimming, netbal and tennis. I have a Post GraduateTeaching Certificate
Qualified teacher with 3 years teaching experience in Taiwan. Tutoring children aged 3 to 12 years old. As well as Business English to Adults
6 Teaching Techniques
1. Flipped Classroom (Inverting your class): The Flipped Classroom Model basically involves encouraging students to prepare for the lesson before class.
2. Design Thinking (Case Method): This technique is based on resolving real-life cases through group analysis, brainstorming, innovation and creative ideas. Communicating is very important.
3. Self-learning: Curiosity is the main driver of learning. The key is to let students focus on exploring an area which interests them and learn about it for themselves.
4. Gamification: By using games, students learn without even realizing. Therefore, learning through play or ‘Gamification‘ is a learning technique that can be very effective at any age. It is also a very useful technique to keep students motivated.
5. Social Media: A variant of the previous section is to utilize social media in the classroom. Students today are always connected to their social network.
6. Free Online Learning Tools: There is an array of free online learning tools available which teachers can use to encourage engagement, participation and a sense of fun into the classroom. Teachers can create an interactive and dynamic classroom environment using, for example, online quizzes to test student’s knowledge.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- North West University (2005) - Education - Teacher (PGCE) (✔ On File)
- Academy of learning (2002) - Web Design (College) (✔ On File)
- North west university (1998) - Bachelors of science (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- North west university (1998) - Coaching science (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- North west university (1998) - Coaching science (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- North West University (1998) - Bachelors of Science (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)