Information About Hetal - North Shore tutor - (4 reviews)
This is how 4 referees rated Hetal:
|NCEA Level 1||$25.00|
|NCEA Levels 2-3||$25.00|
My name is Hetal. I am a 21-year-old New Zealand citizen born in Zimbabwe. Currently a third-year Arts student studying English and Ancient History at the University of Auckland, graduating at the end of February 2018. I possess strong written and verbal skills and am motivated in helping students reach their full potential and succeed in English no matter what your learning ability or grade you are studying in.
Furthermore, I am also passionate about the teaching field and inspiring students to help them succeed. I am highly motivated and knowledgeable in English and have great fluency in comprehension, making it easy for me to relate to any student in any age group inspite of their learning ability. I am also highly organised and self-motivated.
I have tutoring experience as I tutor students ranging from year 6 to university level.
- I am willing to set realistic targets based on what you are ultimately hoping to achieve.
- I will encourage contribution and make sure that the lesson is not just a lecture.
- I will also provide frequent and helpful feedback as well as, encourage deeper and broader focus on the areas you need help with.
- I will also foster independence and teach you to become an independent and active learner. Critical thinking has become a key factor when studying English at high school and university level therefore, I will encourage and support you to analyse different areas taught in English in a deeper and more analytical manner.
- I will also ensure creativity is explored in order to help you feel confident and inspired about the subject.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Auckland (2018) - Bachelors of Arts- major in English, minor in Ancient History (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||4|
|Total Positive Feedback:|