Information About Bhawandeep - Whangarei Heads tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Bhawandeep:
|NCEA Level 1||$29.00|
|NCEA Levels 2-3||$29.00|
My name is Bhawandeep Kaur . I am a positive person who has an enthusiastic outlook on life. I love my job and I get a great sense of achievement from seeing my students develop and grow as individuals.
I have a strong ability to plan and organize effectively. I cope very well with pressure and can adapt my teaching methods when needed to deliver consistent result. I am an effective communicator, both in writing and verbally.
I also have 4 years’ experience working in the role of a Mathematics Teacher at School.
1.Math's Teacher, Team Member
Akal Academy/ Oct 2014 to Dec 2018
• Math's lab in charge.
• To participate in department and school activities.
• To assess, review and evaluate student activities,
3.TGT Math's Teacher
BGN Adarsh Public school/ Sep 2013 to May 2014
• Teaching students on daily basis.
• Coordinator of math's department at school.
• Created agendas and communication materials for meetings.
• Handled all delegated tasks, including quiz competition.
Teaching style: I have the ability to see the unique strengths in each student, and I try to use all the training tools to develop their strengths while working on their challenges. My approach is the best in nature, and I am mindful and sensitive to the whole person and his family. I am friendly and accountable, authoritarian versus dictatorial. Because my teaching style and the settings in which I work are more informal.
Experience: I have been teaching students from preschool to secondary for four years in different disciplines and classrooms. During that time, I also gave individual tutoring to individual students. Each individual, category, age group and subject area combine my expertise as I learn from them all and apply what I have learned to help myself and my students.
My teaching style is primarily centred on class engagement. I adapt my teaching style in order to cater for everyone and make the material as interesting as possible. I am highly effective at the behaviour of management and focus on the three R of Respect, Response and right way to learn. These have served me well over time.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Hindi
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- FREEDOM Insititution of Higher Education in New Zealand (2020) - Graduate Diploma in Curriculum Design and Academic Management (2020) (Level 7) (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- Punjabi University Patiala, Punjab, India (2013) - Master of Mathematics in science (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Punjabi University Patiala, Punjab, India (2011) - Bachelor of Education Level 7, (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)