Information About Saviour - Galway tutor - (15 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Saviour:
Saviour offers a discount of 25% on their first / introductory lesson!
Saviour is a teaching assistant and doctoral researcher at NUI Galway. His research major is mechanical engineering while specializing in the use of computer-aided engineering for material advancement. He aspires to become an accomplished advanced level researcher and subject matter expert in the friction process welding of nickel-based superalloys.
Saviour currently supervises labs for bachelor's and master's degree engineering students in NUI Galway. He had previously lectured and conducted labs for undergraduate students of Aerospace, Aircraft Systems and Mechanical Engineering in IT Carlow. He speaks clearly and encourages active learning.
Saviour has 24 months experience in teaching the following grinds:
- Junior Cycle [Higher and Ordinary Maths, Science, Technology]
- Senior cycle [Higher and Ordinary Maths, Chemistry, Physics]
- University Level 7 to 9 [Computer Integrated Engineering (ANSYS), Engineering Drawing, Mathematics, Mechanics of Machines and Materials, Technical Graphics (CAD), Strength of Materials, Thermal Sciences (Thermodynamics), Fluid Mechanics].
Saviour has vast experience in both face-to-face and online tutoring. His passion for mentoring and grooming young people transcends helping them to attain their full academic potential.
Approach to Grinds:
Saviour works well to adapt the learning to the tutee's needs. He also monitors the tutee's progress through unplanned quizzes, mock tests and exam simulations. Saviour believes that anyone can learn anything, starting with a little passion, a bit of commitment, and a habit of consistent practice.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Cranfield University (2016) - MSc - Advanced Mechanical Engineering (Masters) (✔ On File)
- University of Nigeria (2011) - Mechanical Engineering (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Students Providing Feedback:||15|
|Students Providing Positive Feedback:|
|Total Other Feedback: (not shown)||1|
He is my saviour