Information About Saviour - Galway tutor - (23 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Saviour:
Hi, hope you are keeping well.
My name is Saviour. I have five years' experience in teaching online grinds, especially for students preparing for the junior and leaving certificate exams in June yearly. In this challenging time that has made face-to-face tutorials impossible, learning can and needs to continue by using simple and readily available online learning tools. We will simulate a classroom environment that will enable us to achieve the same content and requirements for the final exams. The student will have loads of practice both online and offline.
I have taught secondary school students, undergraduates and postgraduates during my time as a teaching assistant in IT Carlow and NUI Galway. I am currently a PhD researcher in Mechanical Engineering, NUI Galway. I bring my rigorous and tested approach to teaching and learning.
Keep safe and continue learning!
I have over five years' experience in teaching the following grinds:
- Junior Cycle [Higher and Ordinary Maths, Science, Technology]
- Senior cycle [Higher and Ordinary Maths, Chemistry, Physics]
- University Level 7 to 9 [Computer Integrated Engineering (ANSYS), Engineering Drawing, Mathematics, Mechanics of Machines and Materials, Technical Graphics (CAD), Strength of Materials, Thermal Sciences (Thermodynamics), Fluid Mechanics].
I have vast experience in both face-to-face and online tutoring. My passion for mentoring and grooming young people transcends helping them to attain their full academic potential.
Approach to Grinds:
I work well to adapt to the tutee's needs. I also monitor the tutee's progress through unplanned quizzes, mock tests, and exam simulations. I believe anyone can learn anything, starting with a little passion, a bit of commitment, and a habit of consistent practice.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Cranfield University (2016) - MSc - Advanced Mechanical Engineering (Masters) (✔ On File)
- University of Nigeria (2011) - Mechanical Engineering (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Students Providing Feedback:||23|
|Students Providing Positive Feedback:|
Saviour is easy to reach and sometimes spend more than the hour stipulated just to make sure my son understands the subject matter. Thanks a lot for all you do. Ola
He is my saviour