Information About Romeo - Kinsealy-Drinan tutor
This is how a referee rated Romeo:
|Adult / Casual||€20.00|
- I am a full member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) since 2020, and a Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) in the Philippines since 2012.
- I am a holder of Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business from ACCA and Bachelors of Science of Accountancy from De La Salle University in Manila, Philippines.
- I am currently working as an accountant in private equity firm in Dublin, since 2018.
- I previously worked for EY Galway in the assurance practice from 2016 to 2018.
- I also previously worked for PwC Philippines in the assurance practice from 2012 to 2016. Included in this is my short-term secondment to PwC Hongkong for a few months in 2016.
- My native languages are Filipino and English.
The nature of my job as a professional in EY and PwC allowed me to train and teach trainee students who were having their ACA/ACCA exams in Ireland.
Approach to Grinds:
I want to make things as simple as possible. Accounting, in general, is difficult and complicated but with the right knowledge of the basics, you'll find that accounting is a walk in the park! I believe the best way to approach an accounting matter/subject is to start with its basic concepts.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Filipino
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- ACCA (2020) - Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- ACCA (2020) - Full Member - ACCA (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (2012) - Full Member - CPA (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- De La Salle University - Manila (2011) - Accountancy degree (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)