Information About Mike - Dublin tutor - (11 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Mike:
|Adult / Casual||€50.00|
I am a professional tutor with more than 5 years' experience, and am the founding director of the highly successful Australian tutoring company My Uni Tutor (**Web Address Removed**).
I'm a down to earth, friendly Australian, experienced in aiding many students (150+) achieve high grades in introductory, intermediate and advanced level subjects.
For further references please see the numerous endorsements from my previous clients by following the link below:
**Web Address Removed**
I was an Academic Tutor at the University of Sydney in Australia teaching MICROECONOMICS, MACROECONOMICS, and ECONOMETRICS. I also privately tutor STATISTICS, and am a high achieving Commerce Graduate.
- Academic Tutor at The Univeristy of Sydney 2013 - 2017 (Introductory Microeconomics, Introductory Macroeconomics, Intermediate Microeconomics, Intermediate Macroeconomics, Introductory Econometrics, Intermediate Econometrics, Quantitative Business Analysis)
- Founder of My Uni Tutor a premium face to face tutoring service employing more than 20 highly qualified tutors in Australia facilitating the successful tuition of more than 400 university students.
Approach to Grinds:
I focus on understanding where you're having difficulties, i.e. early maths skills, understanding of lecture material, exams and assessment skills, etc. I then tailor the service to improve these skills to maximise results.
I trim the fat! Grades are king, so I strive to eliminate pointless abstract material and focus on that which is critical to assignments and exams. I teach you how to decipher difficult theories, and put them into an assessment and exam transferable language.
I prepare you for battle! There's no substitute for practice, which I provide while guiding you every step of the way, priming you for major examinations.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of New England (2019) - Post Grad Diplom (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- The University of Sydney (2016) - B. Comm. (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Trinity Grammar School (2003) - Higher School Certificate (School) (✘ Not On File)
|Students Providing Feedback:||11|
|Students Providing Positive Feedback:|
|Total Other Feedback: (not shown)||1|
Mike covered all the course required by Ollie and was a very professional service.He worked at Olivers pace and was keen to know that Oliver understood the curriculum