Information About Liam - Dublin tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Liam:
My name is Liam.
I qualified as a chartered accountant in 2017
with a first time pass of all exams
I have both a Masters in Accounting & a Honours Degree in Accounting
I have 5 years experience, including both practice and industry, and a strong understanding of all accounting matters and concepts.
I have 5 years of experience giving grinds in Dublin this includes both leaving cert and 3rd level courses.
High exam success rate!
Grinds given on Leaving cert subjects include Accounting, Business Economics and Maths.
Grinds given on 3rd level courses include
Honors degree / Masters in accounting / Commerce / business
All modules such as:
Management / Cost accounting
Financial measurement and performance
Consultation in assignments / projects
Experience in short term and long term grinds
Real world examples to aid learning.
Approach to Grinds:
1. Develop a plan to suit each student to reach goal.
2. Taking a step back and understanding why something is been done before getting into the detail
3. Explanations in every day English, ensuring not to to over complicate matters
4. Use of real world examples to make learning enjoyable
5. Re capping of what has been learned and how to improve
6. Sharing personal experience lows and highs to boost self confidence.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- ACA (2017) - Chartered accountant (Professional) (✔ On File)
- LYIT (2014) - Masters in accounting (Masters) (✔ On File)
- LYIT (2013) - Honors degree in accounting (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)