Information About James - Gorey tutor
This is how 2 referees rated James:
My name is James - I'm a Chartered Accountant with Chartered Accountants Ireland and a Chartered Tax Adviser with the Irish Tax Institute. I work as a Tax Consultant in a large practice. I previously studied in UCD, completing a Bachelor of Commerce and Master of Accounting.
I would be regarded as a friendly and helpful person, and would be delighted to be able to help people with their accounting struggles! We have all been there!
Professional services - onboarding training
Junior and Leaving Cert business/accounting
Approach to Grinds:
1. Pre-meeting communication (email/phone) with student to determine areas of focus
2. Review of theory on given topics
3. Review of questions previously examined on the topics
4. Provision of booklet for student (theory notes and exam papers)
5. Discussion regarding exam strategy (i.e. answer structure, time management, etc.)
6. Take-away work (student completes questions in their own time)
7. Feedback from session - questions arising discussed at beginning of next session
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- ITI (2017) - Chartered Tax Adviser (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- CAI (2016) - Chartered Accountant (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- UCD (2015) - MAcc (College) (✘ Not On File)
- UCD (2014) - BComm (College) (✘ Not On File)