Information About Eliette - Dublin tutor - (2 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Eliette:
Eliette offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
|Adult / Casual||€30.00|
Hi, how are you? / Hola, ¿cómo estás?
I believe that everyone who wants to speak Spanish can do it!
If you've already decided to learn or improve your language skills, let me help you around a comfortable mood.
I'm Eliette -you can call me Eli- a native Spanish speaker. I was born in Chile and I'm living, studying and working in Ireland since a year ago. I got a Bachelor degree in Education and Spanish Teacher, also I have got a PG Diploma in Didactic Content Design for e-learning.
Currently, I organise my time as a freelance worker (in the area of curriculum advisory but mostly developing content as a learning content designer) and also a part-time employee for an Irish company, while also teaching Spanish as a foreign language (ELE).
I've more than seven years of experience in teaching and learning processes (TL), content and assets for innovation in teaching as well as for e-learning projects management.
My goal is teaching Spanish efficiently and simply -affordable as well- but most important is to try adapting every lesson according to your needs. We could improve your reading, listening, speaking and writing. It'll depend on your own objectives. Step by step with an online platform (as a supplement) I'll try my best to motivate your journey.
Approach to Grinds:
Our first lesson would be an interview (in person or online) where you can ask me whatever you want and tell me about you and your goals. I'll evaluate your skills to create a proposal learning that fit for you.
- Would you like to learn Spanish along with your best friend? Great because we can try partner learning.
- Customized classes.
- Flexible methodology.
- Convenient rates.
Don't hesitate to contact me. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Glad to help!
See you soon!/ ¡Hasta pronto!
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English, English, Portuguese
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Instituto Cervantes (2020) - Desarrollo de competencias docentes ELE (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Universidad Tecnológica Nacional de Buenos Aires (2015) - PG. Diploma in Instructional Didactic Design for e-learning (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2013) - Tools design and projects management (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- Universidad Autónoma de Chile (2010) - Bachelor in Education and Spanish Teacher (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
|Students Providing Feedback:||2|
|Students Providing Positive Feedback:|