Information About Dharell - Clonee tutor
This is how 3 referees rated Dharell:
Dharell offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
|Adult / Casual||€15.00|
|Adult / Casual||€30.00|
I am a qualified accountant and a full member of the Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA). I graduated with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Accountancy with honorable mention distinction (Magna Cum Laude). I worked in an audit firm for over six and a half years gaining in-depth experience in the areas of auditing, accounting, and financial reporting. I am now working in industry as an Assistant Vice President in one of the global provider of asset management, investment processing, and investment operation solutions.
As a student and as an employee, I was known to have a way of simplifying things for even the most complicated topics or issues in accounting, auditing and financial reporting. I also use analogies to relate accounting in everyday life to ensure the topic becomes relatable no matter how unfamiliar it is. And for those reasons, I often conducted tutorials during my university days to help my classmates in our subjects and often facilitated trainings during my employment days to share my knowledge to my colleagues which is still being practiced up to this day.
Approach to Grinds:
1. I would teach the same way your friends teaches/coaches you
2. Simplified topics and use analogies
3. Our learning experience will be fun and will have a little bit of comedy if you prefer one
4. I am passionate and patient at teaching and would like to use my gift to help others
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Filipino
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Board of Accountant, Philippines (2013) - Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)