Information About Debarun - Dublin tutor - (2 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Debarun:
|Adult / Casual||€25.00|
|Adult / Casual||€25.00|
I am a Senior Auditor employed with KPMG in Dublin. My main area of work would be majorly around Aircraft leasing and Banking. I am currently pursuing my FAE of the Chartered Accountancy Qualification (ACA) with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland. Being employed in KPMG and working on the Financial Service aspect of businesses gives me an opportunity to not only to use the knowledge that I attain from my lectures in real world scenarios but also helps me keep myself up to date with the ever changing rules and regulations in Financial Services. A complete blend of theoretical and practical knowledge.
Apart from my professional experience I also have a Masters in Management from UCD Michael Smurfit Business School (Ireland) and Bachelors in Technology in Computer Science Engineering from India.
I have experience in teaching students professionally and have guided many of my friends both at University and professional level to succeed in their exams. I have been instrumental in helping people get rid of the scare that they initially have for the subject by explaining them problems in a way that would make more sense than just reading the solutions as it is.
I believe that "I am, my best teacher" and that's something I have always made others believe whenever I have taught them something. Knowledge is only well attained if you can transfer it to someone in your own sweet way.
Approach to Grinds:
1) Help students learn through real world examples and using things they would generally use in their day to day life.
2) If required, provide additional support in areas not related to the subject being taught, free of cost.
3) If required students can get in touch any time of the day using email, telephone or messaging.
4) Share personal, professional and cultural experiences with students to help them learn from my experience and hopefully help them shape their own.
5) If required, I will also guide University students with issues regarding applications for jobs, the job market and interviews and Leaving Cert students regarding subjects to choose at university that will make you easily employable in the Irish market.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Bengali, Hindi
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School (2015) - MSc in Management (Masters) (✔ On File)
- LPU, India (2014) - BE in Computer Science Engineering (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
|Students Providing Feedback:||2|
|Students Providing Positive Feedback:|