Information About Darragh - Clonee tutor - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Darragh:
Dublin based teacher, employed full time.
Qualified to teach Maths, Physics and Science.
Fully registered with Teaching Council.
Fully Garda Vetted.
Experienced in teaching Physics, Maths and Science.
Trained and experienced in using modern teaching techniques to maximize potential and guarantee results.
Have taught JC and LC year groups every year since graduating in 2017.
Approach to Grinds:
A combination of exam question practice and syllabus related success criteria mean every student gets experience with exam conditions and continuous feedback in every topic.
Prior to grind, students are given;
- Topic Notes
- Questions from the State Exams organised per topic
- Success Criteria for Topic
Success criteria is used to;
- find out what you already know in a particular topic
- find out what you need to know for exams
- make a plan tailored to you on how to master that topic
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (daytime)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- DCU (2017) - B. Sc Science Education (Maths + Physics) (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Students Providing Feedback:||1|
|Students Providing Positive Feedback:|