Information About Brian - Listowel tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Brian:
I am a highly motivated and qualified English teacher with a strong drive to see each student achieve their potential. I have worked with students and learners in many different capacities and believe in adapting teaching and learning to suit the recipients' needs and learning styles.
Listed below are my qualifications to date:
- Qualified English and Physical Education teacher (BSc University of Limerick Hons) with experience in teaching both Junior Cycle and Senior Cycle English along with the new Leaving Certificate Physical Education subject.
- Interpersonal Communication Skills (Degree: University College Cork)
- Nutrition (Advanced Diploma: IHS)
- Advance Diploma in Management (UL)
- Teacher of English ranging from First Year to Senior Cycle English.
- Teacher of Leaving Certificate Physical Education.
Approach to Grinds:
I offer a holistic approach to grinds whereby I consider the requirements of the subject curriculum, the level of which the student is at in terms of academic ability, the learning style of the student, and the goals of the student. The lessons I deliver will create an awareness of the exam requirements for the student whereby each lesson is adapted to the students ability and achievable goals are set. The students' learning styles will also be considered and lessons appropriately adapted to ensure optimal learning occurs.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Limerick (2020) - BSc English and Physical Education (Bachelors) (✔ On File)