Information About Veronica - Mississauga tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Veronica:
|College / University||$25.00|
I am a professional writer and blogger. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from Wilfrid Laurier University, as well as a graduate certificate from the Humber School for Writers in creative writing. I have a background in working with children ages 4-17, as well as working with adults with disabilities. I have been working in schools providing after school programs for the past three years as an early childhood assistant with the YMCA.
My passion for tutoring and teaching has brought me a diverse background in working with students. I have experience working with:
- Highschool students who need help with writing essays or completing any assignments in English or the Humanities
- Kindergarten children in a classroom setting that implements a play based approach to learning
- With school aged children (ages 6-12) in an after school learning and recreational program
No question is too big or too small to ask. I develop a safe environment for my students to learn where they feel comfortable to ask for help with the projects they may be struggling with. I have worked with students that come from diverse backgrounds and I am available to modify my approach for hands on learners as well as traditional learners. I want my students to have fun and engage with their school work in order to produce the best results possible!
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Humber College (2016) - Graduate Certificate in Creative Writing (College) (✘ Not On File)
- Wilfrid Laurier University (2015) - Psychology (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)