Information About SaraMount Royal tutor
:) Hello, my name is Sara and I am a Science and Technology teacher and tutor.
My Educational Background:
1 - McGill Master of Teaching and Learning, stream of Science and Technology
2 - McGill Bachelor of Science in two subjects: 1) Pharmacology and Toxicology and 2) Ecological Determinants of Health, Cellular Domain
3 - McGill Certificate of Proficiency in English Language and Culture
4 - High School Math and Physics Diploma
My select teaching/ tutoring/ and mentoring experiences and skills:
- I am currently a Science and Technology substitute teacher in two school boards in QC, Canada in high school and elementary school levels.
- I teach and tutor in subject areas such as math, sciences, and arts such as drawing workshops for McGill students.
- I have tutored and mentored sciences such as biochemistry university level (as preparation for admission requirements for medical school). My student later got accepted in his favourite program of study.
- I have tutored math for McGill students.
- I have tutored college level chemistry and physics lessons which have resulted in significant academic improvements.
- Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Sciences, English, Arts such as drawing, etc. for high school's and elementary school's students.
- As a side note, the highest level of math and science university level I teach/tutor very well is equivalent to the following courses’ contents that I have studied them at McGill University:
Mathematics: MATH 140 and MATH 142
Physics: PHYS 101 and PHYS 102
Chemistry: CHEM 110, CHEM 120, CHEM 212, and CHEM 203
- I have mentored scientific research projects with extensive records of success.
Please, contact me if you have any questions.
I look for the strengths in my students abilities.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (American)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- McGill University (2019) - Master of Arts in Teaching and Learning, Science and Technology (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- McGill (2016) - Bachelor of Science in 2 subjects Pharmacology and Environment (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- McGill University (2011) - McGill Certificate of English Language and Culture (Other) (✘ Not On File)