Information About OliviaToronto tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Olivia:
Hello, my name is Olivia! I am in my final year of Engineering at Queen's University. I have a strong background in the maths and sciences, particularly calculus, linear algebra, and chemistry. I have always been passionate about teaching other students and helping them to achieve their full potential. I look forward to working with you!
My previous tutoring / teaching experiences include:
- Afterschool program tutor (grade 1 - 6 English, geography, social sciences)
- High school peer tutor (grade 11 - 12 math)
- University calculus and chemistry tutor
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant, Queen's University
I tailor my tutoring sessions to the individual needs of the student, incorporating various audio, visual, and verbal learning tools. I believe that learning happens best in an environment of mutual respect, where students can build the confidence to answer questions on their own. I start from topics the students are comfortable with and gradually incorporate more complex areas as their understand and confidence grows.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Queen's University (2021) - BASc in Chemical Engineering (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Branksome Hall (2016) - International Baccalaureate (HL English/Chemistry/Geography, SL Math/Biology/Spanish) (School) (✘ Not On File)