Information About NickHamilton tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Nick:
Hello! I'm currently studying to be an educator (B.Ed candidate) and have a solid education background in Civil Engineering and Architecture from the University of Toronto. I have worked for some of the largest civil contractors in Canada before realizing my passion for teaching! I have collected an extensive library of resources throughout my years of study.
I can teach the following subjects:
- Mathematics (G6-12)
- Science (G6-10)
- Physics (G11-12)
- Steel & Timber Design 1 (Civil Engineering)
- Concrete Design 1 (Civil Engineering)
- ***AutoCAD*** (basic introduction to skills for HS and College/University level)
My qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc), Civil Engineering (2014)
- Honours Bachelor of Arts (Hon.BA), Architectural Design (2010)
I adapt my teaching style to the student's needs. I do ask for the material ahead of time so that I can prepare additional resources if needed. I believe the best way to improve is to work through examples, so please ensure the student's textbook, worksheets, assignments are readily available.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Toronto (2014) - BASc Civil Engineering (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Toronto (2010) - Hon.BA Architectural Design (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)