Information About Neha - Hamilton tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Neha:
I am a Chemistry graduate and PhD with major in catalytic synthesis. I have worked as Research Professor at Myongji University, South Korea.
I also worked with Student Accessibility Services of the University of Guelph. Currently, I am working as a Research Scientist at McMaster University.
Hindi and Punjabi are my native languages and I am fluent in English. Science always has been my passion since high school and later, I became more interested in Chemistry. Teaching is one of the ways to keep my knowledge up to date.
- Skilled in a wet-lab (chemical-based lab) experiments, interpreting and analyzing data, preparing work presentations, writing research articles (journal papers) and reports.
- Over 10 years of experience of research work in chemical synthesis and analytical chemistry.
- Experience of teaching in classes of undergraduate and graduate students.
- Experience of using different audio/visual aids to help in learning.
- Gave tutorials to various classes of undergraduate and graduate students and successfully applied various teaching methods adapting to students with different backgrounds and learning styles.
- Combined visual/auditory teaching to present relevant examples to better demonstrate the subject details.
- Conducted different laboratory sessions for undergraduate students.
- Proctored in various course examinations in the University of Guelph for students with different accessibilities.
I always try to simplify the teaching and learning with various examples and basic fundamentals from our routine life and correlate those with science and math theories. This helps to understand and visualize the various logic behind such theories. Use of visual aids leaves life-long imprints on the student mind. I always put efforts to learn while teaching.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (American), Hindi
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Myongji University, South Korea (2015) - Energy Technology (Catalysis & Organic Synthesis) (Doctorate) (✔ On File)
- LPU, India (2008) - Chemistry (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Panjab University, India (2006) - Chemistry, Botany, Zoology (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)