Information About Nashwa - Oakville tutor
|College / University||$60.00|
A Chemistry Teacher with 10+ years of experience. Possesses a Bsc. And Msc in science of chemistry, It is my goal to combine my range of experience with my ability to be an enthusiastic, practical and active teacher who will make a positive contribution and guidance to the team and to the students. Looking to leverage my knowledge and experience into a role as chemistry teacher/ Instructor.
• Prepare and deliver lessons to undergraduate students (Ap level, advanced level, and regular level) on topics such as organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, kinetic chemistry, and physical chemistry.
• Supervise students' laboratory work.
• Evaluate and grade students' class work, laboratory performance, assignments, and papers.
• Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records
• Prepare course materials such as homework assignments, online quizzes, question banks, handouts, and term
• Attend all scheduled course staff meetings and grading sessions and proctor scheduled exams.
• Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
• Utilizing new technology skills and techniques for effective teaching
• Analysing sources of information
• Use of Multi-Media Tools
• Encouraging students to create
• Utilisation of the Think-Pair-Share Technique
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- University of Jordan (2004) - Master's in science of chemistry (Masters) (✘ Not On File)