Information About NamraVaughan tutor
I am an ambitious Cell Biology graduate student with a special interest in tutoring, thereby having a versatile past experience in the field. Conscientious and responsible, I can work effectively as part of a team and on my own initiative. I possess a polite and friendly personality coupled with good interpersonal and organisational skills enabling me to establish a healthy relationship with my students.
1. Tutor at FirstTutors (United Kingdom)
• Tutored secondary school and college students online and in person through multiple sessions.
• Enhanced the knowledge and creative skills of students in order to broaden their understanding.
• Equipped the students with the techniques and skills required to effectively answer exam questions.
2. Work experience in Dar-e-Arqam school (Pakistan) during gap year
• Worked diligently with secondary school pupils inside and outside classroom.
• Organized study plans and extra-curricular activities.
• Introduced new study styles and techniques to tailor the understanding of students.
• Demonstrated good leadership and teamwork skills in organizing and managing various school events.
3. Tutor in Fast Track Grades (FTG) in Huddersfield
• Enhanced the learning experience of GCSE and A-level students both in a group and one-to-one sessions.
• Helped students enhance their academic skills by using various modes of teaching including blackboard learning, animations, quizzes etc.
• Acted with utmost responsibility, reliability and punctuality.
• Demonstrated good interpersonal communication skills in relating to people from varying educational, cultural, and social backgrounds.
4. Volunteer at SOS children's villages (Pakistan) during gap year
• Used my creative skills to involve the children in productive activities and sports
• enhanced the general knowledge of the disadvantaged children.
• Helping those less fortunate without any recompense instilled empathy and sympathy in my personality.
I have a very friendly, fun and interactive approach to tutoring as I believe that a learning experience is fruitful only after a good rapport is set up between the tutor and the student. I am very organised and responsible and this is reflected in my teaching style as well; I plan lessons carefully, manage time effectively and help students diligently. I am creative and innovative in my work and also encourage the students to demonstrate full creativity during the sessions. I ensure maximum learning of the student by constantly assessing their performance through quizzes, tests and recap sessions. I believe in persistence and giving detailed attention to work to maximize results. My students and their guardians have always given a positive feedback to my work.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- University of Leeds, United Kingdom (2018) - Cell Biology of Human Disease (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)