Information About Mohammed - Penticton tutor
Study Skills / Essay Writing
I am a Master of Science graduate in Structural Engineering from University of Dundee, Scotland,
I did my Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering from AMU, Aligarh, India.
I had worked as a Lecturer in College of Engineering, AMU, India for 5 years. My graduate and post graduate curriculum has introduced me to a wide gamut of subjects. During my studies I have worked diligently to increase my understanding of different subjects.
Sept 2012 – Nov 2017 AMU, India
● Lecturer for Structural Analysis 1 & 2, Strength of Material, RCC and Engineering Drawing: Responsibilities include taking lectures,
grading of assignments, office hours and help sessions related to the courses
● Conducting Laboratory Sessions for Structure and Strength of Material: Responsibilities include lecture instructions related to the
laboratory experiments… preparation and setup for laboratory sessions, supervision of laboratory, holding regular office hours and
grading of laboratory reports
● Worked with Dr Robert Brooks (Temple University, Philadelphia, USA) for the ABET Accreditation of College of Engineering, AMU, India (Aug 2013 - Aug 2014)
● Examination Committee Member at College of Engineering, AMU, India
● Certified Member in e-Learning support team at AMU
● Member in the NCAAA Panel at College of Engineering, AMU. Responsibilities include reviewing Standards and Key
The ultimate role of an educator is to inspire curiosity. Throughout my life I have had the privilege to observe, interact with, and teach alongside some exceptional educators. Their mentorship has been crucial in stimulating my own inquiry in science & technology, and exploring my own teaching philosophy and academic pursuits. As an educator, my holistic objective during every teaching encounter is to transmit my enthusiasm and spark curiosity in others. I always find conveying my passion for learning to be a positive reciprocal experience during interactions with students since this passion becomes contagious. Quite simply, as an educator I thrive when I am able to share in the light bulb moments with students.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- University of Dundee (2010) - Master of Science in Structural Engineering (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- AMU Aligarh (2004) - Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)