Information About Michelle
This is how 2 referees rated Michelle:
**COVID-19 UPDATE: Available for online tutoring via Zoom and online whiteboard at reduced rates!**
Hi! I am a recent graduate in Biochemistry from the University of Toronto. My focus as a tutor is to provide exceptional 1-on-1 support and help develop a much better understanding of the subject area! My area of expertise is mostly in the following subjects:
- Elementary & high school math
- Elementary science
- High school chemistry (all grades)
- High school biology (all grades)
- Undergraduate biology (first-year) & chemistry (first-year, and second-year organic chemistry)
However, I am also passionate about reading and writing and have excellent essay-writing skills. I am available for help with elementary/high school English, essay-writing, and proof-reading!
I have experience tutoring:
- Elementary (grade 7-8) students in math, English, and science
- High school students in math (all levels from grade 9 math to grade 12 advanced functions & calculus) and science (chemistry & biology)
- University undergraduate students in first-year chemistry and introductory organic chemistry
I have also worked with children and teens of all ages as a swimming instructor for over two years!
I believe in tailoring my teaching style to individual student needs, as everyone learns differently! I like to break down complicated topics into simpler concepts that are easy to understand, as I believe it's very important to build a strong foundation. I am always enthusiastic and patient with students, allowing them to feel comfortable learning at their own pace.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Russian
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Toronto (2020) - HBSc in Biochemistry (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Langstaff Secondary School (2014) - High School Diploma (School) (✘ Not On File)
|Students Providing Feedback:||3|
|Positive Feedback Provided:|
thank you for checking