Information About Machine LearningToronto tutor
I have a bachelors and masters degree in computer engineering (class of 2011). My course work and research was focused on machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence. Since then, I've worked in the industry and on my own startups in the same field.
Since the list of preferred subjects on this website are limited, here is what I actually teach:
- machine learning (I've helped students in CSC311 / CSC411 / CSC2515 / CSC412 / CSC413 / CSC2506 / CSC420 / CSC421 / CSC2516 / ECE521 / STA414 for many years)
- deep learning - data science
- artificial intelligence
- statistics (STA130 / STA220 / STA221 / STA237 / STA238 / STA247 / STA248 / STA255 / STA257 / STA261 / STA288 / STA302 / STA1001 / STA303 / STA1002 / STA314 / STA365)
- programming (C, C++, Python, Ruby, Java)
- computer science
- databases (SQL, NoSQL, Redis, etc.)
- linear algebra
My goal is to learn about you, so I understand what your strengths and weaknesses are. From there, I can advise you based on past experience, the most impactful actions you can take to maximize your progress.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- U of T (2011) - Electrical and Computer Engineering (Masters) (✘ Not On File)