Information About JuliaToronto tutor
I am a Registered Professional Planner with a degree in Urban Planning and Geography. I have worked in the industry for three years and have strong working knowledge of geography and urban planning.
Teaching Assistant at Queen's University for three university level courses:
- GPHY 101 - Human Geography (lectures, tutorials and office hours)
- GPHY 227 - Cities: Geography, Planning and Urban Life (online)
- GPHY 336 - Geography, the Environment and Human Health (lectures, tutorials, and office hours)
My approach to tutoring is to understand how the student learns and to focus on their strengths. When I taught university level courses, I realized that many students learn from real life experiences and I altered my teaching plans to highlight more of these.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Ontario Professional Planners Institute (2020) - Registered Professional Planner (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- Queen's University (2017) - Masters in Urban and Regional Planning (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Toronto (2015) - Geography (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)