Information About Flor - Calgary tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Flor:
|College / University||$40.00|
Besides teaching Math and Statistics, I love cooking, reading a great book, looking at a good movie and, of course, traveling! = )
I’m also passionate of distance education…it allows students to study at their own step, and this is a great advantage when the subject is Statistic or Math!
• Math teacher at Department of Mathematics.
• Universidad Pedagógica Libertador, Venezuela, 1991-2004.
• Math and Statistics Tutor.
• Universidad Nacional Abierta, Venezuela, 1993-1999.
• Math Teacher.
• Nicandro Arvelo School, Venezuela, 1982-1993.
• Math & Spanish Teacher.
• Banbury Crossroads School. Calgary, 2007-current.
• Group Study Tutor.
• Athabasca University. Calgary, September 2010 – December 2010 and September 2011 – December 2011 Terms.
• Alberta Distance Learning Centre. Calgary, September 2009 – Current.
• Individualized Tutor
• Athabasca University. Calgary, February 2011 – Current.
For me, tutoring means all the following:
- Able to communicate in asynchronous systems
- Flexible in adapting to different learning styles maintaining a positive attitude and focusing on student capabilities rather than concentrating on limitations
- Tolerant and respectful for all individuals
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English, Italian
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Southern Alberta Institute Of Technology (2007) - Ready To Teach Program (Other) (✔ On File)
- . Universidad Central De Venezuela (1985) - Master Degree in Statistics (Masters) (✔ On File)
- . Universidad “Libertador” (1980) - Secondary Math Teacher (Bachelors) (✔ On File)