Information About Danni - Vancouver tutor
|College / University||$45.00|
Mandarin native speaker who has over 4 years of tutoring and teaching experience. Currently work as a Mandarin instructor at a famous Chinese School. I was graduated from Sauder School of Business in 2015. I have the Certificate for Teachers of Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages.
1. Certificate for Teachers of Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages
2. Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK VI, 274/300)
3. 18 credits in Upper-level Chinese (Modern and Classical), 6 credits in Art Education (pedagogy approaches).
1. Pui Ying Chinese School, Mandarin Instructor, Richmond, BC
2. John Norquay Elementary, Classroom Volunteer
3. Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Vancouver, Classroom Volunteer
4. False Creek Elementary, Classroom Volunteer
5. St. Vartan Armenian Apostolic Church, Adult ESL Instructor per week
6. Reading Town, Math Instructor
7.University of British Columbia, Notes Taker
The teaching method or strategy will be depended on the specific student.
I am flexible and can easily adapt to student's schedule
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- UBC (2015) - Commerce (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)