Information About AvneetToronto tutor
- I am a proactive person who is ready to take challenges and fulfill them.
- I love teaching and sharing my knowledge with others so that it can help them grow as well. Because I love what I do, I have a steady source of motivation that drives me to do my job passionately.
- I thrive on challenges and constantly set goals for myself, so I have something to strive toward. I am not very comfortable with settling, and I am always looking for an opportunity to do better and achieve greatness.
- I am results-oriented, constantly checking in with the goal to determine how close or how far away we are and what it will take to make it happen. Also, this quality helps me keep myself on top of deadlines and increases my efficiency to work.
I have a total of 5 years of teaching experience. I have provided classes for English and English proficiency classes for two years. I am teaching maths for almost 5 years now. Also, I provide classes for aptitude tests or entrance exams that require maths knowledge as well.
- During my undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, I was teaching my juniors maths courses for semesters one and two. I have also helped with solving assignments and projects. I always believe in practical knowledge, so for me once I teach a topic I make sure we have enough examples to solve in order to make sure we have full knowledge of the topic.
- My main approach to tutoring is to guide my students with a complete understanding of the topic and then let them discover a method to remember that principle or topic for themselves.
- Provide them with extra resources so that they can practice as much as possible. Maths and English are the subjects that need a lot of practice to be thorough with the methods or topics.
- Start with simple problems, and use them to build up to understanding the theory or more complicated problems.
- Emphasize intuitive understanding over technical details.
- Make notes which can help them revise the concepts easily. I make sure the students make their own notes as it explains them the concepts easily when they revise and they can contact me anytime where they need help.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Concordia University, Montreal (2013) - Masters in Software Engineering (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Lovely Professional University, India (2008) - Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)