Information About Arun - Mississauga tutor
This is how a referee rated Arun:
ARUN **Removed By Admin**
OBJECTIVE: Commercial Account Manager
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Experienced & result driven financial services professional with expertise in Team Management, Sales & Business Development, International Business Development, Treasury, Complex Foreign Exchange & Global Trade Receivables & Payments Financing , Corporate Banking & Trade Finance and Portfolio Management ,
• Entrepreneurial & out of the box thinking in establishing, securing, and managing relationships with potential and new clients and be able to navigate highly complex opportunities in foreign exchange & international business space thus knack of identifying & converting high value opportunities into revenue & market share by driving/executing the projects, events & activities in the desired direction.
• Exceptional understanding of needs of clients in International Business & Foreign Exchange & suggesting & developing products as per client’s need from grass root level.
• Balancing the business with hunter/farmer mindset & risk as a first line of defense mindset & ensuring to complete all KPI’s by exceeding revenue targets
• Very effective listening skills and ability to establish long term customer relationships by proactively solving customer problems with proficiency in becoming one point contact for clients & thus winning back the clients.
• An experienced team leader with the ability to navigate & manage cross-functional teams at multiple levels of organization and managing multi-disciplinary projects.
• Strong MIS, Business Intelligence & data mining capabilities for self-generated leads & leads generated through marketing & events, Ability to track performance on different variables, Strong Microsoft Office Suite in Word, Outlook & Excel
• Adaptability and ability to multitask under pressure with a deadline driven work culture
• Portfolio Management
• Foreign Exchange Management
• KYC/OFAC/AML/FATCA • Treasury & Trade Finance
• Team Management
• Payments & Cash Management
• Relationship Management
• International Business Development
• Verbal & Technical Skill
Associate Vice President-Commercial Banking January2017-March2018
The Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, INDIA
• Led the customer acquisition for bank’s international & domestic trade lending along with treasury and foreign exchange vertical. Started acquisition from ground up as the said vertical had USD 1 Million asset book.
• Acquired asset book of USD 13 Million during the acquisition phase. This was achieved through new client acquisition by using existing clients’ references, industry database and industry events
• Built an average utilization of 70 % under the newly acquired asset book through active client servicing, leading to customer consolidation by COLLABORATING with operations team and product team to improve transaction processing time and customer service.
• Retained all customers in the portfolio through active client engagement, consultation sales and understanding of their banking needs, resulting in zero exits of relationship
• Effectively Collaborated with internal product partners including GLCM, GTRF, PCM & Treasury by identifying the needs of clients & executing the products accordingly in a timely manner.
• Exhibited comprehensive knowledge about credit assessment, banking products, processes, regulations, documentation and compliance requirements
Trade Sales Manager-Emerging Corporates Group March2015-January2017 IndusInd Bank Limited
• Mentoring a Team of 23 Transaction Banking Relationship Managers by participating in assisted sales pitches to transaction banking customers to achieve their individual revenue budgets as a part of Team Management
• Achievement of Revenue budgets for International Trade Forex & Treasury for the whole Region (Geography of 3 territories) with a growth of 300% vis a vis last FY
• Maintain and deepen relationship with all trade clients and provide knowledge-based inputs wherever required & Regular monitoring of portfolio to effectively ensure the maximum revenue generation for the bank resulting more than 300% growth vis a vis last FY
• Training/Mentoring/Coaching the team on trade finance products knowledge & to improve sales pitch among other business departments/colleagues for cross selling and help to achieve the Trade Finance and Credit Cross Sell budgets.
• Communication with the Overseas Correspondent Banks for Quotes, and Transaction Processing as well as AML/KYC and regulatory norms.
• Intermediary between the Banks Senior Management and Branches for Product Policy restructuring and Development of New Financial Products & Adherence to internal and external procedures, guidelines. Turnaround Time, NFTR facilitated by educating stakeholders on process.
International Business Development Manager June2014-March2015 Sourcing Expert, INDIA
Manager-Commercial Banking March2012-May2014
The Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, INDIA
Treasury Relationship Manager-Treasury & Foreign Exchange September2006-February2012
Axis Bank Limited, INDIA
Got promoted Teller to Branch Sales Manager & from BSM to Senior Manager Treasury & Foreign Exchange in span of 3 years
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Bachelor of Education, Mathematics & English, Panjab University, Chandigarh, India
Bachelor of Liberal Arts, Panjab University, Chandigarh, India
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
4 Years as Private Tutor
To make my student ask questions
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Government College of Education (2005) - Bachelor of Eduction (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- SGGS , Sector 26, Chandigarh (2004) - Bachelor of Liberal Arts (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)