This is how 2 referees rated Arash:
I am very passionate about teaching science and math. Over the past decade, I have helped 100s of students (elementary, high school, and university level students) reach their learning goals. I have BSc, MSc, PhD degrees in physics. I also have postdoctoral research experience and currently working towards becoming a full time professor.
I have over a decade of teaching and tutoring experience on a broad range of subjects related to math and science. I have tutored elementary, high school and university students in science and math. I have worked as a physics lecturer and a teaching assistant at Western University for 6 years. I have experience supervising undergraduate and graduate students in both theoretical and experimental scientific research.
My teaching approach involves understanding the students needs and goals and customizing sessions to meet these objectives.
Some of the techniques I use in my teaching approach are:
1) provide students with an in-depth understanding of fundamental concepts
2) helping students solve problems in various ways in order to build confidence and insight
3) provide students with useful supplemental materials to help them study
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Western University (2014) - Physics (Doctorate) (✔ On File)
- Western University (2010) - Physics (Masters) (✔ On File)