This is how 2 referees rated Anushray:
Hi, I am Anushray! I am a recent graduate of the MFA Film & Media Arts program at the University of Windsor. Have tons of teaching experiences: Worked as a Creative writing teacher for High School students back in India, and almost worked as media art, film, social science, creative writing & art teaching & research assistant at the School of Creative Arts in Windsor, ON. All my previous students loved me; I thoroughly enjoy teaching. I am an avid reader who is currently in track for getting his doctoral studies in Communication & Culture, and eventually, become a full-time professor.
- Worked as a Teaching Assistant at the School of Creative Arts at the University of Windsor: Primarily helped students with their projects, writing assignments & coursework.
- Worked as a Research Teaching Assistant at the Leddy Library at the University of Windsor: Helped in proofreading coursework & grant application of students.
- Worked as an English Creative writing instructor in Noida, India. Helping student read, write & eventually speak fluently/confidently in English for success in IELTS tests &
other academic endeavours.
- Public Speaking, academic conferences & presentation experiences of original research work in the field of Humanities, Social Sciences, Film/Media theory. Publications of abstracts & conference papers at Universities like Brock, York, Ryerson & Windsor.
I love teaching. I try to understand student grievances by first analyzing the areas that they might feel the weakest at. After that, I try to build confidence by combining coursework in a cognitive yet fun way through relevant current examples, creative writing, reading, listening & speaking exercises. I often create a google drive repository for individual students that consists of resources of reading material, relevant audio-video links & also movies, songs & lectures that I believe will bring a wholesome positive learning curve to the teaching experience. Be it creative writing, improving one's English vocation or subject related to Social Sciences, my approach is full commitment to the student needs by first & foremost making learning fun -- which in turn will lead to better academic as well as personal growth.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Hindi, Punjabi
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Windsor (2020) - MFA Film & Media Arts (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Vellore Institute of Technology (2017) - Civil Engineering (Bachelors) (✔ On File)