Information About Alfred - Richmond tutor
|College / University||$70.00|
- an accredited professional accountant (CPA/CMA)
- graduated from the University of British Columbia; Bachelor degree of Science - Majored in Physics.
- have worked / am working as a Teacher Assistant in various colleges for 10+ years and am able to provide all different questions that was previously used in past papers; also able to predict questions that may appear in exams!
- have a HUGE portfolio / proof of past students getting higher than 90%. All past student are
now in UBC, SFU, UT, McGill and more!
- I teach ALL SUBJECTS! be it Arts, Science, or even Commerce.
Calculus, Biology, Chemistry, Physics 11-12 (AP/IB Inclusive) & 1st - 2nd Year University Level
All Other AP courses including Economics, Psychology, Accounting, Geography
Private Session, 1-on-4 Classes, Skype Session, Email Assistance, Practice Problems
University Application, Reference Letter, Co-Op Portfolio, Professional Resume and Cover
- Simple language: Instead of using technical language assuming the students will understand, I use simple English to explain:
Example: Newton's 1st law states that the object remains in motion where there exists no external force.
My version: Newton's 1st law tries to tell us that, if the object is static/stable, it stays like that unless something tries to move it. Now if the object is moving at a constant speed, unless something tries to stop it (such as friction) or pushes it, it also stays like that.
- Student's perspective: I was a student and I understood how I struggled - I understand what they do not get.
- Examples, examples and examples: A lot of textbooks do not provide enough examples. As well, school tests always have a surprise question that examples have never shown. I provide enough examples until the student understands to the level they or myself desire.
- Technology: For meet up, I use a microsoft surface to tutor. Upon doing an example, I screenshot and share it **E-mail Address Removed**Docs so that they can have a copy immediately. For **Contact Detail Removed**, I have a C922 Webcam and a Wacom drawing pad. Using the **Contact Detail Removed** share screen function, as well as screenshotting, the students are also able to understand and save notes just like an actual meet up.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- CPABC (2015) - CPA, CMA (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- University of British Columbia (2008) - Physics Major (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)