This is how a referee rated Abhishek:
I am a Chartered Accountant professional in mid 20's with a passion for tutoring and helping students achieve their dreams. Specialization lies in Math, English and Accounts.
To all the parents out there, be rest assured that your child will be in good hands and with an experienced tutor who will give his 100% to ensure that the child learns and scores well.
I have teaching experience of more than 5 years where I have taught Accounts, Economics, English and Math to Senior Students studying in Grade 9 till Grade 12. All my students have passed with distinctions and still in touch with me as my mentoring students.
I really a firm believer of trying before committing, hence always suggest my students and their parents to try the services through trial classes and then pay if you like else no fees charged.
- Teaching concepts with relating them to real life examples
- Using effective techniques to make students fall in love with the subjects
- Providing meaningful brief notes, important questions, mock tests for better preparation
- Finishing the syllabus in advance time for iterative revisions which help make concepts stronger and memorizable
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- International Association of Risk and Compliance Management Professionals (2018) - Certified Risk and Compliance Management Professional (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- Symbiosis (2016) - Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- ICAI (2015) - Chartered Accountancy (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Delhi (2013) - Bachelors in Commerce (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)