Information about Yuvaraja - Wantirna South tutor
This is how 4 referees rated Yuvaraja:
I have over 26+ years of extensive expertise and experience in academia, research and industry and graduated with Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic & Communication Engineering with 1st Class Honours with many outstanding prizes and award and PhD in 1996 and 2003 respectively from RMIT University, Melbourne Australia. I had been awarded during in undergraduate courses for top student in Electrical and Computer engineering and to undertake PhD, he received a prestigious Commonwealth Government award including top-up university award including Tutorship funding. My PhD dissertation was in “Narrow-band Optical Modulator on Lithium Niobate” for telecommunication applications.
I have extensive academic teaching as a lecturer and post-doctorate research fellow and consultant in Photonics, Fibre-Optics+System, RF System & Circuits, Electronmagnetics, Electronics, System Integration, packaging, telecommunications, optoelectronics, material science, integrated-optics, Sensing, Advanced Engineering Mathematics and Signal Processing. I was involved in research of novel design of narrow-band optical modulators. I had contributed in research of Narrow-band Lithium Niobate Modualators but also in finding a solutions for packaging of optoelectronic devices (i.e. ceramic and Silicon materials). During the collaboration, worked with sub-contractors in system integration and packaging of the modulator devices in hemically sealed packages for defence applications.
Prior 1995 - 2006 and during 2016 – April 2018, I had been a senior academic in teaching and undertaking independent research at RMIT University for postgraduate and undergraduate courses specifically in Radar technologies, Communication systems, Microwave Circuits & Systems, Optical Engineering, Electronics, Mathematics and Supervision of Final year undergrduate and postgraduate research and design projects.
Completed 2018 - June 2020, I was a Senior Academic (similar to Associate Professor) in Applied Engineering College, Lincoln College International (UK) and afflilated with University of Hull (UK), Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and lecturing in the Electrical & Electrical Technology Department.
- Computer Programming and Matlab, EE2-CPR
- Computer Programming and C++, EE3-PRC
- Measurement Systems and Sensors, EM3-MSS
- Digital Electronics, EE3-DIF
- Digital Electronics and Applications, EE3-DEA
- Analog Electronics, EL4-AEL
- Power Electronics and Applications, EP4-PEA (Developed New Teaching Material)
- Measurement and Instruments, EP4-MEI (Developed New Teaching Material)
- Automated Control Systems, EE5-ACS
- Engineering System Applications, EE6-ESA (Supported in the Teaching material development)
- Product Design and Development, EM6-PDD (Developed New Teaching Material)
- Supervision of Bachelor Projects and Thesis including 2nd Examiner
Show the way to succeed even with failures but always review the mistakes to learn to succeed and also be available at all times to support when someone has a need to succeed. Give student Great Strengths and Build to Succeed with my Analytical Strategies. Education is the Light to Bright Future of Teaching has been my Life since I commenced my Education and when I was offered to teach 1st year undergraduate students in my final year Bachelor of Engineering degree, I had the skillset to show how to study, analyse and find a solution to a problem by means of theory and practical approaches.Every individuals, learning & teaching never stops.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Tamil
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- EC&S Systems Ptd Ltd (2014) - System Engineering (Professional) (✔ On File)
- RMIT University (2003) - Engineering (Doctorate) (✔ On File)
- RMIT University (2003) - All Degrees and Grades (Other) (✔ On File)
- RMIT University (1996) - Engineering (Electronic/Electrical/Communications) (Bachelors) (✔ On File)