Information about Xinxin - Oakleigh East tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Xinxin:
|Price Guide||Online Lessons|
I have a lot of hobbies. I love reading, watching movies, listening to music, and so on. I also love some Chinese traditional art, like Chinese calligraphy, ink painting, and I am very good at these actually.
For academic interests, I am always interested in second language acquisition, and I would like to spend time researching on this area, teaching Chinese language, etc.
Being a tutor makes me gain a feeling of happiness and fulfilment. I have already had some experience.
1. IELTS teacher at Shinyway Education, July 2015- February 2016.
2. Chinese Language Assistant at Melbourne Grammar School, February- December, 2014.
3. A private Chinese tutor for two primary school boys, April-December, 2014.
4. Teacher of Chinese at Harvard Beijing Academy, June- August, 2013.
5. Teacher of Chinese in College of Chinese studies, BLCU, January- June, 2013.
6. Teacher of Chinese at BC School, Beijing, March 2012- June 2013.
I use different teaching methods to different students with different aims and purpose.
For young children, I would use a lot of games to inspire them and also make them interested in Chinese.
For secondary school students, I would help them to review what they have learned in school, and expand their knowledge based on that.
For students who need to take VCE, I would help them to address their problems and weak parts, so that they could improve their performance.
For adults, I would help them with their Chinese based on their purpose, and help them to achieve what they need.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English, English
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Monash University (2019) - Linguistics and Applied Linguistics (Doctorate) (in progress)
- Beijing Language and Culture University (2015) - Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Beijing Language and Culture University (2012) - Teaching Chinese as Foreign Language (Bachelors) (✔ On File)