Information about Udaishree - Quakers Hill tutor - (15 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Udaishree:
Udaishree offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
I have Passion for working for children of different age groups, preferably K-10. I pursue my tutoring with a Sense of responsibility and commitment. I equip myself with the latest information about National as well as State curriculum. I am adept to create educational activities and worksheet to help my students strengthen their skills and abilities.
I have been tutoring at my place (in my home country, that is India) since my high school year (1999). I also have teaching experience in both IB (International Baccalaureate) and Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) schools.
• Assessing students’ needs in different subject areas
• Encouraging students to overcome personal weaknesses and work towards their progress
• Create worksheets and activities to equip understanding the concepts
• Help students to acquire year appropriate Literacy and Numeracy skills
• Using different learning strategies to boost self-confidence and positive attitude among the students
• Regular reporting to parents about any development has taken place
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Ch. Charan Singh University, India (2006) - M. Sc. (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Ch. Charan Singh University, India (2004) - B. Sc. (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||15|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
She is professional, polite and encouraging. My son can understand his maths much better with only a few lessons. She always keep you updated about progress of the student.
Udaishree is very helpful towards any questions or queries and goes out of way to help me.
She adds fun in the work.
She tells me clearly what are the requirements from me.
She is a good teacher and is very patient.
The study room is nice and i enjoy going there.
He are attitude and approach to educating the boys are very systematic and highly professional. She is not only very friendly, loving and caring of the boys through her own expertise assesses and understands the positive and negative traits if any in the boys and deals with them accordingly.
Her sense of discipline and her implementation of it is highly appreciable as well. She also plans well ahead and is target oriented and has a goal for the boys of which she is confident of achieving.
We as parents are highly satisfied that our children are in very safe hands on way to a great career.
Well aware of the current year 9 curriculum. Nicole is at par with the curriculum as per year 9 student now, also revising what they are doing in class at school.
Both parent & student are more than happy.