Information about Parawee - Sandy Bay tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Parawee:
Hi! I have recently finished studying a Master of Finance. I am enthusiastic in Math tutoring on any levels. My Bachelor degree is in Actuarial Science which mainly focuses on Mathematics, statistics, and risk management.
Qualifications on Standard Actuarial Exams (from Society of Actuaries)
- Financial Mathematics
- Models for Financial Economics
- Models for Life Contingencies
- Construction and Evaluation of Actuarial Models
- VEE Economics
- VEE Corporate Finance
- VEE Applied Statistics
- Fundamentals of Actuarial Practice
- Private math tutor for primary school and high school students
- Tutoring friends in class during high school and universities
I understand that each person has different style of learning. Some learn from clear and detailed explanations while some learn from examples. I am very adaptable on students' learning styles.
I would like to firstly evaluate students' Math level. Teaching speed will depend on how fast students can understand in concepts.
Purpose for tutoring:
- Lesson review
- Grade boost
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Curtin University (2015) - Distinction in Actuarial Science (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Mahidol University (2015) - First Class Honors in Actuarial Science (Bachelors) (✔ On File)