Information about Marek - Brunswick tutor
This is how a referee rated Marek:
Marek offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
Hi! I’m Marek , a full-time Maths Tutor and entrepreneur living in Melbourne, Brunswick. I have a Master of Science in Civil Engineering from the Polytechnic University of Madrid.
I come from a multilingual family and speak Spanish, French and Polish fluently. Hence, why I can easily give you Spanish and French lessons. I have an international baccalaureate in both languages.
My Polish is not that perfect for that, and I'm a perfectionist so I'm not adding it to the list :)
I have more than four years of experience helping students to succeed in their maths exams.
- I'm a full-time maths tutor, hence, I'll help you until the end of the scholar calendar year or as long as you need me to.
- More than a tutor, over time I become a trusted advisor for my students, I improve their studying methodology and decision making over time. They end up seeing maths with different eyes. I've helped failing students to pass their end of semester exams without difficulty. I can also help them make great career decisions and improve the application for scholarships.
- My schedule is flexible.
- I've lived in 5 different countries and I speak Spanish, French and Polish fluently. Thus, I can better understand the reality of students with international backgrounds and I am better placed to help them. I can also teach maths in Spanish and French if needed.
- I know it's not humble to say that but I'm really good with maths. For instance, as an ex-management consultant, I've created complicated financial models for companies such as ANZ, Lendlease or Aurecon.
The vast majority of students come to me in order to pass an exam within a certain time frame, so my approach stems from that. I will give you the exact tools you need for the exams you are sitting, and I can guarantee that under my guidance if you do the work I set out for you, you will smash your exams!
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English, French, Polish
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Polytechnic University of Madrid (2011) - Civil Engineering (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Lycée Français de Madrid (2003) - International Baccalaureate (College) (✔ On File)