Information about Luke - Western Australia tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Luke:
I am passionate in all things science and engineering. Tertiary education: Chemical & Materials Engineering (First Class Honours) with a Bachelor of Science degree, majoring in Chemistry from the University of Auckland. Notable achievements include: Bronze medallist at the 42nd International Chemistry Olympiad Competition, 15 First-in-Course awards during University, Senior Scholar Award in Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Science, Summer Research Scholarship from the ANU. Currently working full time at the Karratha Gas Plant.
- 2 years as online tutor for Tutoring Australasia (now called Studiosity) providing online tutoring to primary, secondary school and TAFE students all around Australia and New Zealand. Subjects taught include: Basic/Intermediate Mathematics, General Science, Specialist Chemistry and Study Skills.
- 1 year as private tutor teaching first and second year chemistry papers at the University of Auckland.
- 2 months lab demonstrator in University Chemistry lab teaching the use of common laboratory equipment, including: reflux, distillation, ion exchange column, thin layer chromatography, and spectrophotometry equipment.
Teach students how to learn and understand for themselves.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Auckland (2015) - Chemistry (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- University of Auckland (2014) - Chemical and Materials Engineering (Bachelors) (✔ On File)