Information about Lucas - Berwick tutor
This is how a referee rated Lucas:
Completed a Bachelor's Degree specialising in Psychology at the University of Melbourne.
97.40 ATAR / 46 Study Score VCE Biology
I completed VCE in 2016 with an ATAR of 97.40, with a raw study score of 46 in Biology. In addition, I achieved scores of 45 for History: Revolutions, 44 for IT: Applications and 40 for English. I am enrolled the University of Melbourne working towardds a Masters in Clinical Psychology.
Having tutored over 40 students over the past five years, I have been able to further my understanding of the best methods to help students achieve their academic goals. Additionally, having been employed by tutoring companies such as Mayfair Academy, teaching group classes for students of both unit 1/2 & 3/4 biology - I have experience teaching multiple students at once and understand how to specifically target lessons to each students' particular aptitudes and academic goals.
Additionally I have a Working With Children’s Check and ABN
- Located in the Berwick/Beaconsfield area but can definitely travel to surrounding areas including Narre Warren, Pakenham, Cranbourne
- Tutoring sessions can be done at my home in Berwick, online sessions through Zoom or Skype, or meeting at the students home or at nearby libraries such as at Bunjil Place or wherever is easily accessible
- Single or group tutoring is available, with reduced hourly rates if you bring a friend or two
- One on one tutoring is $40 for an hour session depending on travel times, with Zoom online tutoring reduced to $35 per hour.
- Tutoring sessions are typically one hour and are targeted specifically for YOU, if you are in need of last minute help before your next SAC, want to read ahead and gain an edge on future material or could utilise enforced study, practice questions and assessment tasks, the sessions are highly flexible to ensure that you are benefiting from is most effective and needed for you.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- University of Melbourne (2020) - Psychology (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)