Information about Lewis - Heidelberg tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Lewis:
I'm an ex-corporate software engineer with a bunch of professional experience, and I'm keen to help the next generation of developers build the future.
I'm happy to give instruction in the fundamentals of C# programming, data structures and algorithms; I'm also happy to give mentoring with regards to some specialist areas like game development and digital signal processing.
I've done private tutoring for university students in the past, and have conducted ongoing training in a professional setting to help build skills among colleagues.
My approach to tutoring is effectively a three step cycle:
1. Understand what the student is struggling with and where they need to be;
2. Clarify any parts of the theory they're struggling with; and
3. Step through practical applications of the topic with them.
By repeating this process the student will come out not only with the ability to complete their assessments, but also a stronger understanding of how and why the skills are applied in the real world.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Newcastle (2020) - Grad Cert in Information Technology (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- SAE Institute (2015) - Bachelor of Audio (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Victoria University (2007) - Diploma in Information Technology (College) (✘ Not On File)
- Victoria University (2006) - Cert III in Information Technology (College) (✘ Not On File)