Information about Jessica - Glen Waverley tutor - (3 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Jessica:
Hi my name is Jess, I graduated from Caulfield Grammar School in 2017 with an ATAR of 99.70. I completed the following subjects (scaled scores):
Chinese FL (50),
Maths Methods (47),
Specialist Maths (53),
I will be studying the Bachelor of Commerce at Melbourne University in 2018 and wishing to complete a graduate degree in the US. As a recent graduate, I truly understand the pressure and anxiety to perform well in Year 12, therefore, I really want to help my fellow students to achieve their goals and dreams.
- Fluent in English as well as Chinese, I understand from experience the struggle we have at high school due to language barriers therefore I would be more than happy to help students with a Chinese background.
- I'm happy to tutor Methods, Accounting and Chinese, and will also be tutoring at my high school (Caulfield Grammar) in 2018, so please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any enquiries.
- As a tutor, I will not only teach you the curriculum like every teacher does at school, but also highlight the most common mistakes students make, clarify the grey areas in the course and give you study tips so that you can study less but smarter and perform better on your SACs.
- I have excellent resources, including my own notes for Accounting, Methods, Specialist, Physics, and EAL, as well as A+ essays and past SACs and tests from my school.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Chinese, English
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Caulfield Grammar School (2017) - VCE (College) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||3|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
|Total Other Feedback: (not shown)||1|
Prompt, flexible and provided good tuition.
If you can guide them on any study tips for future reference that would be appreciated!!