Information about Jarrod - Berwick tutor - (3 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Jarrod:
My name is Jarrod and I am offering high quality, comprehensive tutoring in the following subjects:
- Year 7-10 Maths
- Year 11 and 12 Mathematical Methods (Units 1-4)
- Year 11 and 12 Specialist Mathematics (Units 1-4)
I am currently studying a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce Specialist at Monash University, having achieved an overall ATAR of 92.85.
Having just completed VCE last year, I have an up to date and broad understanding of the demands and challenges associated with these subjects. I aim to provide a tutoring service which makes maths understandable.
Outside of regular tutoring, I am able to answer any questions that arise. I am also able to provide extra material such as SAC/exam revision material.
All sessions are held at my home office in Narre Warren South or at the Narre Warren Library at an hourly rate of $40 for VCE subjects and $35 an hour for Year 7-10 maths.
If you have any queries feel free to contact me **Telephone Number Removed** or email me at **E-mail Address Removed**
- High achieving VCE student. Achieved an ATAR of 92.85.
- Currently studying a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce Specialist at Monash University.
- Tutoring for 4 years.
Having just completed VCE myself, i have an up to date and broad knowledge of the demands and challenges associated with the course. I am able to explain difficult concepts in a simple and understandable way, in order to maximise your potential. All lessons are planned according to each student's capabilities in mind, so i work at your pace, not mine.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- St Francis Xavier College (2015) - Victorian Certificate of Education (School) (✔ On File)
- St Francis Xavier College (2015) - ATAR score of 92.85 (School) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||3|
|Total Positive Feedback:|