Information about Fang - Mount Waverley tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Fang:
|Price Guide||Online Lessons|
Hi, people, welcome to my happy fun Mandarin learning world! My name is Fang, not the sort of type who bites, haha.
I am quite outgoing and love arts, music (I am a karaoke singer), culture and exploring the unknown world with interesting people.
Yes, I would like to be your tutor and teach you (no matter how old you are) how to speak and write fluent Chinese in a fast and funny way. If you are a beginner, I will treat you like a baby. If you have already done some classes, I'd love it and will make your mandarin more advanced and authentic!
I am a native Mandarin speaker and I speak fluent English as well.I used to work at Australasian Chinese Study Centre in 2015, and I am currently an online Engish teacher and work for JIC Language School. I have mastered very efficient teaching skills for children and adults, like unconscious learning by playing games, scenario role play, etc.
As a bilingual, I know how to transfer two languages naturally and I will be happy to share my language learning experience with you. To be honest, I have technically been speaking English only for 3 years in my whole life and I have got a high score on my IELTS speaking test(7.5/9). So, the point is, if I can quickly pick up a new language, why you can't?
I am currently teaching 3 children (one is secondary school student, one is primary school student, the other is in year 10 )and two adults privately, and we all enjoy the lessons very much! I have got very good reviews from students' parents.
• Create individualized plans and programs to facilitate a personalized approach to education while stimulating students’ enjoyment and appreciation of the Chinese language.
• Deliver effective feedback to guide students’ progress and identify areas of deficiency and improvement potential.
• Incorporate non-language components of the Chinese culture into the lessons in a proper way, including areas such as cooking, holidays, art, and current events.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Sydney Institute of Interpreting and Translating (2017) - Diploma of Interpreting (Other) (✔ On File)
- Monash University (2016) - Social Work (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Luoyang Normal University (2014) - Culture Industry Management (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)