Information about Darren - Darley tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Darren:
"IF YOU HAVE TRIED THE REST NOW COME TO THE BEST IN BUSINESS STATISTICS TUTORING"
My name is Darren and Welcome to my profile.I was educated through the Cambridge Ordinary and Advanced levels examination syllabus at high school and studied at the University of Cape Town in South Africa.
I have extensive experience in teaching Business Statistics and Economics for about 15 years.I have taught in South Africa and Mauritius both at high school and at University level. I have also worked as Chief Statistician for the national Lottery in South Africa. My other area of expertise is Business Statistics and Economics up to University level. I also specialise in operations research and business statistics as well as Discreet, Calculus mathematics and Applicable Mathematics. * I hold a Bachelor of Science in Economics and Statistics, Cape Town, South Africa
* Bachelor of Commerce Honours in Operations Research, Cape Town, South Africa
* A Diploma in Logistics Management from the University of Johannesburg.
* A Masters in Accounting from Curtin University in Perth. * Fellow of The Royal Statistical Society, UK, 2012.
Before moving to Melbourne I worked for several tutoring agencies in Perth. I also do a lot of Statistical and Data analysis for various organizations.I worked for KipMGrath, Academic Task Force, Tutoring Services International and Clever Kids all in Perth. I was also a full time tutor at Curtin University in Perth in Economics, Statistics and Mathematics. I guarantee that I will bring a good mixture of real life examples as well as academic experience in every tutoring session.
* Curtin University - 3 years
* Federation University Ballarat - 7 years
* Charles Darwin University - 2 years
* Charles Sturt University - 2 years
* Open University - 7 years
* Monash University - 5 years
* MIT - 8 years
*RMIT - 5 years
My approach is based on a centric strategy whereby the student is put at the centre of the learning process. In other words, my focus is ensuring that the concerns, needs and areas of confusion are always at the centre and addressed in a very friendly, approachable and yet professional manner.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Charles Sturt University, Australia (2017) - Diploma of Mathematics (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- Raand Afrikaans University, South Africa (2003) - Diploma of Logistics Managerment (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Cape Town, South Africa (1995) - Bachelor of Commerce Honours in Statistics (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Cape Town, South Africa (1994) - Bachelor of Social Science in Eco and Stats (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)