Information about Con - Hurstville tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Con:
Con offers a discount of 25% on their first / introductory lesson!
TOP OF CLASS PERFORMANCE
Is your child receiving the support required in order to perform at the top of their class?
I am an experienced academic coach, with many years of experience helping students to achieve top-of-class performance in the HSC including multiple 99+ ATAR results and to accomplish breakthroughs in learning and confidence.
With one-on-one private tutoring lessons tailored to your child in the comfort of their home, your child will receive:
- a dedicated review and explanation of any topics which they have not yet mastered;
- learn mental strategies for better performance during exams; and
- have someone they can trust to speak with regarding common problems such as lack of motivation for learning, exam nervousness, and feeling uncertain about university degree choices and future career options.
Your child will receive a tailored learning plan with reviews of syllabus content throughout each Term, and I will periodically discuss with you learning progress and any adaptations which are necessary to maximise your child’s learning potential in school.
EXPERT COACHING IN THE NEW STAGE 6 SYLLABUSES FOR 2019 AND 2020
I am currently taking new students in Mathematics from Year 7 up to Year 12 HSC Extension 2 level in accordance with the new Stage 6 syllabuses which are being implemented by the NSW Education Standards Authority in 2019 and 2020.
To maximise your child’s learning potential, I offer 1.5 and 2 hour, personalised one-on-one coaching sessions in Hurstville and surrounding suburbs. My hourly rate is $80 p/h.
Please note that I do not charge extra for travel to your home or other location within the Hurstville region, however I ask that you commit to a minimum session length of 2 hours if travel is required.
I am deeply passionate about helping students achieve academic success and providing career coaching to help set them up for the future.
In addition to receiving the NSW Premier’s Award for All-round Excellence, I have Law/Commerce degrees from Australian National University and have practised as a lawyer at top-tier professional services firms such as PwC and MinterEllison for a number of years.
As a result of this real-world experience at globally recognised commercial firms, I can also assist your child to:
- get an idea about their future career options and where the market is heading;
- university degree choices and subjects;
- identify and obtain best work experience and skills in order to attract potential employers;
- tailoring CVs and interview preparation (separate service – please enquire).
To discuss your child's coaching requirements, please feel free to contact me by email or phone during business hours. Please note I may be unable to respond if I am currently with a student and will call you back promptly.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Australian National University (2015) - Bachelor of Laws (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Australian National University (2015) - Bachelor of Commerce (Bachelors) (✔ On File)