Information about Archana - North Sydney tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Archana:
Hi, I have Masters in Primary Teaching from Australian Catholic University- Strathfield. I assist students in completing their homework and teach specific skills in both literacy and numeracy to refine and extend their learning. My Masters degree has trained me to diagnose children's learning needs and implement particular strategies to extend them in their literacy and numeracy skills. I have a thorough knowledge of NSW syllabus and experience in teaching at various public schools in Sydney. Currently, I head an After school learning center at North Sydney on Mondays and Tuesdays. Hence, I am available on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to tutor your child.
For more information on my academic qualification and experiences, please visit the below websites:
**Web Address Removed**
**Web Address Removed**
A caring, flexible and hardworking person who has the skills, interest, and passion needed to provide support to individual students. I am committed to helping children make the best use of their educational opportunities.
I excel in teaching all primary class subjects from Kindergarten to Year 6 including Arts.
I also hold NSW working with children check certificate and anaphylaxis certificate.
WARRAWEE PUBLIC SCHOO, 2017
DOBROYD POINT PUBLIC SCHOOL, 2016
BLESSED SACRAMENT SCHOOL, MOSMAN, NSW, 2016
• Interacts well with students, particularly on a one to one basis.
• Developed knowledge of different reading strategies.
• Have developed classroom management and teaching strategies.
• Experience in working with the students of different stages.
• Good ability in incorporating ICT in engaging students in learning.
• Well developed knowledge of classroom organizational procedures.
• In the process of achieving the Australian professional standards for teachers.
As a teacher and an educator, my vision is to motivate students to give their best and extend their personal and academic results. During my education and practicum, I have devised programs that build on students’ prior knowledge and provide an opportunity to explore new possibilities. My aim is to support students to learn in an enjoyable manner that is interesting and engaging by providing a positive environment that stimulates and helps students to achieve their full potential. I will endeavour to nurture a love for learning among all my students by using methodologies that relate to their real-life and by addressing students’ various learning styles. My past experience (education and work) has enabled me to achieve proficiency in various ICT skills. I believe in incorporating ICT in education to maximise learning and address today's generation student, who are potentially our future.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Hindi, Indonesian, Tamil
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Australian catholic university (2017) - Master's in Primary teaching (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- American TESOL (2015) - Advance diploma in Pre and Primary teaching (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- Raffles University, Australia (2008) - Bachelors in Communication design (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Lasalle- SIA, Singapore (2006) - 3 year Diploma in Visual communication (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)